Smoke

/ 18.3.15 /


Practising my cinemagraph skills! This was shot on my phone with no tripod so I didn't even have a whole second to work with making frames from. However I now know smoke will look really good done properly and I can't wait to try it out!

This was from a day devoted to test shoots, and in the middle of college classmate Steve's practise.

I'm going to link you to his Facebook page below because all his other links are on there somewhere. Always in awe of his work.

Steve Mcivor Photography


0 comments:

Post a Comment

See my other work

  • I have a new blog! - I'm currently studying Fda Photography at college and part of the course means I need to use a blog to reflect and show my progress. Not an issue for me, I ...
 
Copyright © 2010 Beth Spenceley, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger