Shoes!

/ 12.1.14 /
Another project for college, and one I am thoroughly enjoying!

This is a studio portrait project, with a brief of Shoes. We were given a starting point of a little phrase relevant to shoes, I got "Walk the Walk".

Here are some of my favourites from the shoot, I will update with contact sheets at some point tomorrow. I also shot some with a cowboy theme, which I don't like as much as the irregular choice shoes, but I'll pop them into a post too.

Also, a quick thanks to Kayleigh for modelling, she also modelled for another shoot happening on the same day that I assisted and I'll link to that too when they are posted on line!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

See my other work

  • I have a new blog! - I'm currently studying Fda Photography at college and part of the course means I need to use a blog to reflect and show my progress. Not an issue for me, I ...
 
Copyright © 2010 Beth Spenceley, All rights reserved
Design by DZignine. Powered by Blogger